Saturday, January 5, 2013

memories of the 2012

too many goodbye's buat gw di tahun lalu

tapi disatu sisi semua apa yang gw inginkan tercapai juga ditahun itu
well, you win some, you lose some. so what they say

kayak liriknya Let Love Lead The Way-nya Spice Girls.
im in love again dengan lagu ini. lagi. this is deep.


Part of me laughs
Part of me cries
Part of me wants to question why (question why)

Why is there joy
And why is there pain
Why is there sunshine and the rain

One day you're here
Next you are gone
No matter what we must go on

Just keep the faith
And let love lead the way




my besties farewell, vina..



                                 my team mate, andi..



dije's farewell..




mbak iv, kak winny, mbak nuniek farewell..






 iman's farewell..

















                                                                                                       mbak dewi , farewell..

No comments:

Post a Comment